Monday, March 21, 2011

Intellectual Checkmate, Atheists! 11 Year Old Boy Says CASE CLOSED!



Christianity: Running Shit Into The Ground For Over 2000 Years

A Nebraska pastor's son had a near death experience, wrote a book about it, and now The Today Show has filler for their next ad break. Kid says the "Holy Spirit" sat next to him, nobody was old, and his great grand-father gave him a pep talk. Did I mention the kid's father is a pastor?  Welp, I guess that's all the proof I needed. Now I've really got reason to think thunderf00t's an ass! Hallelujha!

Seriously, why do they run with this garbage? Do they have a deal with the publishing industry that every time the kitty gets low TV will trot out another human interest story. As soon as I saw a book attached to this deal I smelled a rat. An exploitative rat, the worst kind. Of course, NBC is served by catering to dottering old ladies with one foot in the grave already and moms who haven't begun the days homeschooling lessons. I don't know why people consume corny sweetness in the morning just eat Nancy Grace's vitriolic shit in the afternoons. Doesn't seem like a healthy diet to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment